The Ugyen Wangchuck Institute for Conservation and Environment Research is pleased to announce the following on time-bound project-based contract for a period of 12 months:
|Sl. no||Position Title||Position Level||Minimum Qualification Required||No. of Post||Job location|
|1||Project Support Officer||P5 B||Minimum of Bachelor's Degree,
(Preferably in Environmental Science,
Natural Resources Management, Forestry,
Geographic Information System and Data Science).
|1||UWICER Lamai Goenpa, Bumthang|
The interested and eligible Bhutanese citizen above the age of 18 and below 40 fulfilling the criteria may apply to Human Resource Division, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests, Tashichhodzong Thimphu latest by June 22, 2022 with the following documents:
- RCSC employment form- annexure 4/1 (please download the form from RCSC website).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of Academic transcripts (Bachelors degree)
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate (6 months).
- Security Clearance Certificate (Online approved status).
- No Objection Certificate, if employed.
- Certificates of experience if any.
Please kindly note that online submission will also be accepted, but documents should be in PDF format merged into one file. Send only the documents which are mentioned above. Do not send all other unnecessary documents like certificates of co-curricular activities and academic excellence- these documents will be required only during the time of selection interview (if you are shortlisted). If the documents are not in PDF format and encounter issues while opening the folder. the application will be treated invalid. Send your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact the following during office hour.
- Ms. Choney Wangmo, Adm. Asst. of UWICER Bumthang at 03-631946.
- Mr. Pema Chogyel, HR focal for DoFPS, MoAF Thimphu at 02-332516.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection interview. The date and time for Selection Interview will be announced at a later date on MoAF and UWICER website.